The Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University has a copy of the Chaucer, probably in a Doves binding. It was originally purchased in 1897 by Mary Burt Brittan, who gave it to her nephew, Nathanial Kendall; in 1991 Kendall and his wife gave it to the Cantor Center.
The book is presently part of an exhibition at the Cantor Center: “Illustrated Title Pages, 1500-1900,” 13 April–16 October 2011.
We are grateful to Peter Stansky for sending us this information. A fuller description of the book will follow.